AQHA Horseback Riding Program
AQHA's Horseback Riding Program is designed to reward AQHA and AQHYA members who ride American Quarter Horses and other breeds.You can earn points and prizes while you enjoy time in the saddle and on the trail.
For information on horseback trails in Tennessee, click here.
Trail Ride Tips
1. Current health papers and Coggins test
2. Let someone know where you are going and when you will return
3. Carry identification
4. Experienced riders at front and end of the line
5. Carry a cell phone on your body
6. First aid kit for horse and rider
8. Water stops for horse if length of trail warrants
9. Dress in layers
10. Rain gear
11. Hoof pick
12. Keep ample space between horses
13. Stay on the designated trail